Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools!

Today is April Fools Day, at least for another 23 minutes it is.  There was only one story I fell for, which was that Tuukka Rask was having surgery on his brain and would miss the rest of the season.  For some reason I fell for it and at the end I felt like an idiot.

My husband and I decided not to do any April Fools pranks on each other.  I think I prefer it that way.  It was a relatively low key day.  I started out by going to my first DBT Group Therapy session.  It was good so I told the psychologist that runs it I would be back.  Every Wednesday morning I have to be up at the crack of dawn, but that's okay.  I should be getting up early anyway.

After the group therapy I waited outside for my ride.  Usually they're not more than a few minutes late.  So I called the transportation office after waiting for a little while and they told me that the driver who was supposed to pick me up got a flat tire.  It would be another 30 minutes.  30 minutes pass and I call back.  I am reassured it will only be another 20 minutes.  35 minutes after that another driver shows up to take me home.  Ugh.

I cuddled with Oreo tonight.  She's so sweet.  She lay on top of the cushy comforter and purred, and would stretch and yawn.  I love my piggies.

The Bruins are going to need a miracle to hang onto the Wildcard spot for the Playoffs.  Ottawa's been hot the last month, and they're itching to take back the slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment