Monday, April 27, 2015

Girly Post

I love makeup.  I wear it so rarely but I love it.  That is to say, I love eye and lip makeup.  I rarely wear foundation or blush.  Today after I got home from my husband's doctor appointment, I got all dolled up.  I would have done it before but I didn't have time as I slept in.  I love my MAC makeup that my sister in law got me as a wedding present.  I still use it.  A few Christmas's ago she gave me more sparkly makeup from MAC.  It was four shades of eye makeup, all sparkly.  Today I am wearing the eye powder from the pink container.

Is this a girly enough blog post?

After I put on makeup I put on one of my favorite dresses and took some pictures just for the hell of it.  It makes me feel good to get dressed up, even if I have no where to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment