Friday, April 10, 2015

National Siblings Day

Today apparently is National Sibling Day.  I celebrated by posting pictures of my siblings on Facebook.  My biological siblings were in one photo...


And then I did a few more with my step-siblings.  I was going to go full out and include in-laws, but I don't have the right pictures for that.  I believe the above picture was taken Christmas of 1987.  

I love my siblings, all of them, but I haven't actually talked to more than one today.  It seems like a Holiday made up for people to post pictures on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.  As far as I know there are no greeting cards for National Siblings Day, so it wasn't invented by Hallmark.  

On this day, I didn't do much.  I went to the eyeglass store to pick up my husband's new glasses.  Then we walked around KMart.  Nothing too exciting there.  It's been a slow day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment