Sunday, April 5, 2015

Who Are You?

I always wonder...Who actually reads my blog?  Who are you?  How did you come across it?  I know some people find it through Facebook and Twitter, but those are mostly my friends, and I'm not sure how many of them read this.  I can't find my own blog when I Google my own name, how can others find it?  Do they Google the titles and then just happen to come across it and click on the link?  Do you not even read the whole thing?

So I have no way of asking you how you came across this other than to ask you to comment, and that's only something you can do if you have a Google account.

But please, if you do read my blog and are reading this, thank you.  I love checking the Stats and discovering a few more people from around the world read my humble little blog.  (Okay, so maybe I'm not always humble).

Here's a picture of me that I took today.  Just a face to go with the name.


No comments:

Post a Comment