Monday, April 6, 2015

Another Day Another Page

While I had Bronchitis I wasn't working on my book as much.  I started back up a few days ago and today I finally got to the first real drama.  Heroic Experience #1.  The Unluckiest Hero finds herself in a hostage situation where her friends are going to be killed.  So she takes control.  All this happens on Treatment Page 30.  That's right, I've written 30 single spaced typed pages in Word.  I need to go back and add more back story and descriptions.  Right now it's more of a concept than a 1st draft.

Other than that the day has been rather unremarkable.  We did feed the snakes which is always great fun.  We use frozen/thawed mice and rats because I don't think I could stand feeding them live rodents.  Rusty the corn snake gets 2 adult mice, while Twinkie and Monty, the Ball Pythons, each get a medium rat.  It's so fascinating to watch them eat.  The way they stretch their jaws, it's something else.

The Bruins have improved a little.  They might even make the playoffs if they can manage to win the next few games and Ottawa doesn't catch up.  And now Chara is injured.  Oi.

My piggies are quite happy at the moment.  Eating hay and pellets.  They already finished their veggies for the day.  HEre's a picture of me and Oreo during cuddle time.


No comments:

Post a Comment