Wednesday, April 8, 2015

In The Dark Of The Night

It's 1:00am EDT.  I am still awake and am not very tired.  My husband and I have to get up at 7:00am to go to a doctor's appointment.  Yuck.  I had to wake up early on Wednesday for my DBT group.  I am too old to pull an all-nighter, but I'm thinking if I go to bed now, will I be able to get up in the morning?  Probably not.

It's at night that things go bump, I hear things and think someone is breaking in and is going to kill us.  The likely hood of that happening are slim to none, but at night I feel a little bit paranoid.  I don't like to be awake at night for that reason, but often my dreams are far worse than reality.  I have nightmares almost every night.  And I usually remember them.  My husband thinks I should start a blog about them.  I think not.

I'm thinking I might have a kidney stone.  I think it's still in my kidney as the pain hasn't gone over a 5 on the pain scale, and if you're ever had a kidney stone, well, you know it's awful when it's moving.  I just off the phone wit the on-call nurse and she set me up with an appointment after my husband's MD appointment.  Although if the pain gets worse I have to go to the ER.  Yuck,  I HATE the nearest ER to us, LGH Saints Campus.  I prefer Lowell General's Main Campus, but it's further away and the EMTs don't want to go that far.  I pray I can manage the pain until tomorrow.  (today, whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment