Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Friendships With Close Friends

I have some really close friends on Facebook, but I talk to two people on the phone the most.  One is Gary Laramee, my former manager at Millennium Pharmaceuticals and the other is Jason Bethel whom I met at Millennium Pharmaceuticals.  Gary I talk to once a week and he puts me down and insults me every week.  He calls me white trash and lazy.  Some friend huh?  Basically I just ignore his insults and we trade general information.  With Jason Bethel I actually find out how he's doing.  He's getting married in a month and a half.  I really like his fiance, Todd.  We see them when they're in town.  We have a few drinks and some laughs.  It's a good time.  When they're not in town which is most of the time, I call Jason every couple of weeks.  He's a good friend and we catch up.  I can't go to his wedding because I can't afford it.  It will be a good time for those who can fly to LA.  A dinner and a brunch are planned.  It makes me sad that I can't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment