Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up to my husband wishing me a Happy Mother's Day.  We don't have any human children, but we have 6 fur babies and 3 scale babies, so I appreciated it none the less.  I spent the day showering (it's so dang hot!) in a cool shower, doing dishes, and doting upon my six little piggies.  I gave them hay, water, pellet food, lettuce, parsley, and carrots, and they'll get a green pepper tonight.  It was hot in their room so I opened a window to let the cool evening air in.

I was hoping for some thunderstorms for Mother's Day, but apparently the storms are going to stay in Northern New England.  And the thunderstorms they had been predicting for the next few days fizzled out.  Instead we're supposed to get cooler air (yay!), and I can deal with that.  I hate the summer.  Too hot.  I'll take cold over warm any day.  We haven't put in our AC unit for the bedroom yet.  We need to get wood to frame it because last year we used cardboard and duct tape and it was way too flimsy.

So I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all mothers of infants, toddlers, children, teens, etc, and especially fur baby moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment