Thursday, May 7, 2015

An Amazing Person

I know a truly amazing person.  She is a vegan (except for free range eggs) and cares deeply about animals.  She has two cats, Destiny and Clinton who are her fur babies.  This woman is a big supporter of Hillary Clinton and believes in equality for all.  She helps support people where she can.  Today she brought tears to my eyes when she bought a person a coffee and tried to buy him a sandwich.

She lives in Santa Cruz, where her heart belongs.  The cool wet air, next to the ocean, which she loves.  She plays Playstation and video games.  She is that cool.  She was my client for my first professional painting job.  I am proud to have her as my second cousin.  I am proud to know her even if it's only through Facebook.  RM, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment