Monday, May 25, 2015

A Boring Memorial Day Weekend

How was my Memorial Day Weekend?  Boring.  I left the house once to go do laundry, grocery shopping, and a stop at CVS to pick up prescriptions and hair conditioner.  Laundry was annoying.  People left their crap on the laundry carts so when I needed to transfer our laundry from the washer to the dryer, I had to throw the clothes rather than wheel them to the dryers.  Fortunately I have good aim.  The grocery shopping was short because I only had $31 left in food stamps.  I'm not sure what we're going to eat this week, but we'll muddle through I suppose.  I didn't have much money for conditioner, so I bought the VO5 conditioner that cost $1.97.  My conditioner cost $4.73, so scratch that.  Hopefully this VO5 stuff works.

There was a parade today that went right by our house.  I woke up to the sounds of gunfire, but failed to get dressed and join the people out watching.  My husband slept through the whole thing.

It's supposed to be 90F tomorrow.  We don't have our air conditioner installed yet.  We could try doing it tomorrow after my husband's physical therapy appointment.  I have to meet with one of my case managers, but that meeting shouldn't take too long.  I hate the heat.  I prefer winter over summer.  My favorite season is the Fall.  Spring is a close second.  But this year we went straight from Winter to summer.

I really want to paint but nothing is inspiring me.  Ugh!  I hate this feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment