Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Weepy Woman

After the roller coaster of symptoms I experienced over the weekend, I am now quite weepy.  I'm not sure but I think I may be crashing.  Actually I don't feel all that depressed, just weepy.  Like stories I'm seeing on Facebook and the internet are making me cry.  I told my husband I loved him and that life with him was better than I had imagined love would be.  And that made me cry.  Talking about my cousin made me cry.  Now I know you're thinking, it's probably hormonal, and you might be right.  But I don't usually get hormonal, as I use an IUD which maintains my hormones.  

Assuming it's not hormonal, the thing that might cause this imbalance could be the same thing that caused my breakdown over the weekend.  I have been taking my medications religiously.  I have an alarm on my phone that goes off when it's time for my noontime medications, and I never forget my bedtime pills because without them I don't sleep.  

I haven't had anything to drink recently, and I don't do recreational drugs.  All this is pointless because I'm not a doctor and I'm not going to figure this out.  I have an appointment with my psychiatrist in two weeks and therapy in one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment