Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Beautiful Tuesday

It truly is a lovely day here in New England.  It's a bit cloudy to be sure, but it's a nice temperature.  We went outside to wait for my husband's medical transportation ride and it turned out they came early and didn't wait.  So we missed the appointment.  I called and complained and the transportation company won't be paid and will even be fined.

It's very hot and humid in our apartment.  I'd open some windows but the screens are in such gross shape that the apartment would be full of bugs.  I have a fan going in the bedroom, which is where we spend most of our time.

As I think about this nice weather, I think about Spring and Rebirth.  I talked to my Aunt in Ottawa a week ago, and she was telling me all about how her garden had survived this crazy winter.  I don't think they reached any records there, but they get more snow than us on a regular basis so their record levels are higher.

I have to change my Bruins Calender to May.  Hang on....  Oh, it's Chris Kelly for May.  I hung the painting of Mali back over it.  I don't like Chris Kelly enough to stare at his face for a month.  Now if it was Zdeno Chara...

So on this beautiful day, I will cook dinner and do dishes.  Oh, I forgot to mention.  On Friday, while the cleaners were here, I was hanging a fly strip over the piggies cage, and I lost my balance.  I fell into the piggies cage.  Fortunately I didn't land on any of them, but I bent the cage a little.  And I'm all bruised, but I'm okay other than that.  I need to be more careful!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment