Friday, March 13, 2015

Page 19

Ah, young love.  It is a thing to behold.  It has it's ups and downs.  I'm on a down part in my story.  The two main characters are starting to realize they have feelings for each other.  It's only page 19.  Too soon?  Probably.  But this is just a treatment of the story.  A kind of outline.  In case you missed it, I'm writing a novel.  It's not a romance novel (my mother in law wants to read it) so it's probably going to end up PG-13.  Maybe a novel for young adults.  I doubt anyone else would find it interesting.  I've been working on it for 4 days now and am halfway through page 19.  I have written over 10,000 words.  An accomplishment?  Perhaps.  Or it could just all be rubbish.

I feel like if I'm going to effectively do research for this movie, I will need to travel to London.  That's where most of the story takes place.  It starts off in Los Angeles, so maybe I will have to go back there as well.  If only I could afford to travel.  Maybe one day.

I have set up camp in our living room on the couch, which the cleaners cleared off for me today.  But the tray table is too high and there's not enough back support, so I may need to switch from the couch to the office chair in the Pet Room.  Being comfortable is also key to writing.  That's what I've discovered anyway.

I haven't painted in 3 months.  Yikes.  This ear infection has been the death of me.  I'm kind of hoping once my endoscopy and colonoscopy are done on Monday, I'll be in a painting kind of place (mentally).  I have a project ready to go, I just have to get in the right mindset.  I'm nervous too because someone paid to have me paint the picture.  I think that's built up in my head.  I have to tear down those walls and get cracking!


No comments:

Post a Comment