Saturday, March 28, 2015

Another Busy Day of Nothing

Today was a typical Saturday.  Get up early, go to the grocery store, go to CVS for prescriptions.  Except this time we had to go to Sears in New Hampshire to pick up a power tool for my husband.  You may be wondering how we were able to purchase said tool with no money.  Well my husband and I have been taking online surveys for money or gift cards, and using those he was able to purchase the Impact Driver. So up we went to the Rockingham Park Mall in Salem, NH.  It wasn't a long trip, maybe 20 minutes up Route 93, but endless for us who don't have a car.  Fortunately my step father who was driving us to the grocery store this weekend agreed to take us.

Now I have some time left to work on my book and my latest painting project.

It's snowing again.  10th weekend in a row.  It's supposed to be Spring.

The Bruins won today.  There's a slim chance they might make the playoffs, which is drastically different from last year when they won the President's Trophy.  I continue to hope against hope that Ottawa starts losing and we keep winning.

Tomorrow is the 7 year anniversary of my first date with my husband.  Time sure flies and at the same time I can't imagine life without him.  But that's the blog for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment