Monday, August 10, 2015

Random Thoughts And Happy Birthday Pat!

I just have some random thoughts at 2 am on this Monday Night/Tuesday Morning.

My mother is going to drive me and my husband to my brother and sister-in-law's house to meet my new nephew.  He was born at the end of January and because we don't have a car, I haven't actually met him.  So now that my mom's retired, she's going to take us.  Yay!  He's a real cutie, judging by the photos I've seen.  At first he looked a lot like his mother, but now I see a lot of my brother in him.

Is hockey back yet?  No?  How about football?  No?  Damn.  Well let's hope those Patrick Kane rape allegations turn out to be false.  And let's hope Brady's suspension gets overturned.

I'm with the Florida news anchor who stormed away from the news desk after saying she was sick of the Kardashian family.  Cheers!

My oil painting of Severus Snape was posted on the Alan Rickman Facebook page as their weekly fan art piece.  It got 165 likes and 4 positive comments.  I'll take that.  I kind of want to do another oil painting but I haven't anywhere to do it without suffocating either myself and my husband, or the piggies and the snakes.  I guess I could try in the kitchen...  Not sure what I would paint though.  Grrr...  Stupid Painter's Block.

The Wedding Photographer who did my wedding, took her family on vacation to her native Honduras, and judging by the pictures, they have had a fantastic time.  I've been to Belize, Costa Rica, and Guatemala, but never Honduras.  It looks beautiful.  But they seemed to eat a lot of fish, which I could do without.  I'm very picky about my food and even more picky about my food from the sea.  I eat salmon, some haddock, scallops, clams, and lobster.

Today is the 35th birthday of my 1st boyfriend.  I dated him in 7th grade.  If you could call it dating.  We went to the movies once.  We saw Forever Young at the Capitol Theater in Arlington, MA.  The rest of the 7 months we were together, we just hung out after school.  We would sit on the bike path by the Grove St bridge.  We kissed once and it was a disaster.  I'll leave it at that.  For our 6 month anniversary, he wrote me a poem and got me a teddy bear, "Fuzzy".  I brought him as my guest to my father and step-mother's wedding.  I'm friends with him on Facebook.  He is happily married with a beautiful daughter.  So Happy Birthday to the first guy who broke my heart!  Ha ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment