Friday, August 14, 2015

Locked In Dream Land For 24 Hours

Dreams can be frightening and they can be stressful.  Sometimes I am trapped in them and forced to live out the horror.  I slept for nearly 24 hours the other night.  The dreams that followed were long and tedious, but some parts were especially bad or eerily prophetic.

Part of the dream involved two of my ex-boyfriends, Pat and James.  They were both kidnapped and bewitched by a coven of witches who made them invisible and impossible to touch.  I was frantically trying to save them as they were being raped.  Charming, eh?

I died twice in the 24 hour period, once by drowning and once by falling from the top of a staircase into a busy intersection.

I saw my elementary school crush, Pat Allen, whom I am friends with on Facebook, but seldom see updates on.  When I woke up, he had posted that he had been hit by a car while cycling.

I was in a movie which earned me an offer of a billion dollars from Universal Studios, so I called Hugh Laurie who invited me to India as his Valet.  He traveled in a China Cabinet.

The MBTA Trains were obsessed with me and kept chasing me.  Soon the City of Boston was a video game where you had to cross the train tracks of all the subway and commuter lines safely.

There were more bits, but they weren't very interesting.  I woke up, made chicken curry over brown rice, checked Facebook and email, and went back to sleep for 10 hours.  Pretty lame, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment