Wednesday, August 26, 2015

An Early Start To The Day

Today the alarm went off at 6:45.  I hit snooze and fell back asleep.  8 minutes later it angrily went off again.  I grumbled and woke my husband up and we got dressed.  My ride on Wednesday mornings has been known to show up as early as 7:20 so I wanted to be sure we were ready.  We got dressed and headed outside to wait by 7:25.  When the ride hadn't shown up by 7:45, I called the transportation company and was told that they were told my appointment was at 10:30 with a return time of 10:30 which makes no sense.  We went back inside, it being clear we were going to miss our 3 appointments.  At 8:00 I called my insurance company who said, yes they recorded the time as an 8:30 appointment, but yes, they told the transportation company 10:30.  I said thanks for nothing and told them that if I got charged for missing the appointments, they were going to call and get it sorted out.

A lovely start to my day.

I checked my email and went on Twitter and Facebook as I always do.  A reporter and photographer were shot live on television this morning in Virginia.  That's just awful.

Today is Chris Pine's 35th birthday.  I had no idea he was my age.  I don't know if I thought he was older or younger.  It's also Melissa McCarthy's birthday.  Her new line of clothing is coming out soon.  It includes plus sizes, but it's incredibly expensive!

Oh, and it's National Dog Day!  So if you've got a dog, give him or her an extra special hug today!  I saw a Dachshund at the MSPCA Nevins Farms location that is really cute.  He's four years old but needs a little training in his behavior.  Hmmm.  We can't get a dog anyway, but boy is he cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment