Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Simple Day

Last night I was so tired I shut my computer down, took my pills, and shut off my lamp at 8:30 pm.  By 9 pm I was asleep.  After such a long day yesterday, it was most welcome.

Today is Thursday.  I had no doctor's appointments to go to, nobody scheduled to come by my apartment.  I could just stay home and relax.  I did some dishes.  I got my husband breakfast.  Soon I'll make us dinner.

Tomorrow I have to schedule our medical transportation for next week.  The cleaners are coming sometime in the late morning.  I have to figure out how I'm going to get groceries for the next week when I don't get Foodstamps til Tuesday and my mom can't really come up on Tuesday.

Oh, and my husband has to get an EKG done at the hospital before his surgery, so we have to figure out if he can take medical transport for that or if we need to take the bus.

I need to renew my paintings for sale on Etsy, but I think I might wait to do that.  It's not like they're hot ticket items.

This weekend the MSPCA is waiving adoption fees for all adult cats over 1 year old.  I know I can't afford a cat, and a cat would probably kill the guinea pigs, but they are cute still, and one day I would like a cat.




No comments:

Post a Comment