Monday, July 13, 2015

The Future Is Looking Brighter

I have been in a downward spiral the last week and a half, mostly because I reversed my sleep schedule and missed a week's worth of antidepressants, antipsychotics, and mood stabilizers.  I have righted the situation and have been fully medicated for almost a week.  But up until today I was a wreck.  I was crying, I mouthed off to my uncle publicly on Facebook, and I didn't do any housework.  It doesn't help that my therapist is on vacation this week, but I made arrangements to meet with my case manager on Wednesday.  So that's good.

I had a good Physical Therapy session today.  Then I went with my husband into Lowell to apply for a job (for him), and we walked back part of the way, enjoying the fine weather.  I cooked myself Teriyaki Tofu Stirfry, although I ate all of it which probably wasn't the brightest idea.

Tomorrow one of my friends is coming by to keep me company while I do housework, then she will; stay for dinner.

I stared reading Game of Thrones Saturday night, and ended up in a Game of Thrones nightmare.  Yesterday I watched the firs 5 episodes of Season 1 Game of Thrones.  Again, I dreamed Game of Thrones nightmares.  I'm going to take today off from reading or watching that series.

Don Sweeney, the new GM of the Boston Bruins, has completely rebuilt the team.  Over half the original team is gone and now there are a bunch of rookies with some experienced newbies.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  I'll miss Milan Lucic, even though he had a temper.  Wil Wheaton doesn't like him and doesn't like the fact that he's now an LA King.  We'll have to wait and see what this season holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment