Monday, July 27, 2015

Goats, Typhoons, and Piggies!

I love my family.  They are pretty cool people.

My cousin Sarah, who just got married a few months ago, moved from Western Ontario out to middle-of-nowhere, Manitoba.  She and her new husband bought a lawn mower, a goat named John Deere.  How cool is that?  John Deere was lonely, so they got him a lady friend.  Jane Doe.  I eagerly await updates from them as they settle into country life.

My cousin Kenzie has spent the last month in South Korea and Japan with his girlfriend.  Of course they experienced lots of rain due to a series of typhoons, but they didn't let that get them down!  I look forward to pictures when they return.

I wish I could go on a fun adventure!  Once our financial situation is more stable, I will save up for a vacation.  A tour of Eastern Canada perhaps, visiting cousins, aunts, and uncles along the way.

Then of course there is my immediate family.  My six piggy children and 3 scaly children.  I held Bernie this afternoon and she just stayed happily on my chest.  She got off briefly, turned around, and ran inside my dress!  It made me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment