Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Blizzard of 2015

The Blizzard of 2015, or the Nor'Easter Juno, has arrived.  There are no cars on the street, just a plow every once in a while.  I haven't been outside since the heavy stuff arrived, and it being night, it's almost impossible to see the falling snow. I don't mind the snow, because I don't have to shovel it.  As long as we don't lose power, I will be fine.  If we lose power then the snakes heaters will turn off and we'll have to get creative in keeping them warm.

So what do I do to keep myself occupied?  I check out things online, and I painted.  Now I'm just listening to showtunes as I try and slow my brain down enough to go to bed.  Tomorrow morning when I wake, I will open the shade and watch the snow come down.  I can't wait!

I painted an abstract based on a photo taken in 1995 when I visited my aunt in Ottawa.


No comments:

Post a Comment