Saturday, January 17, 2015

Painting Classes

Today I was thinking about one of friends at the University of Toronto.  She was studying Art and considered herself an artist.  So I thought perhaps my town has Adult Education classes for painting.  I looked it up on the interwebs and found that they only offered beginners drawing.  I branched out and checked on the local Community College website.  Sure enough, they offer a painting course.  It's too late to sign up for Spring, but I definitely want to take this in the future.  I had minimal instruction in High School Art Class, so I basically taught myself.  I could use some professional instruction.

My sprained ankle is slowly healing.  The Bruins lost to the Columbus Blue Jackets after being on a season high 5 game winning streak.  What is wrong with them this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment