Sunday, January 25, 2015

Feeling All The Feels...And SNOW!

I'm mentally exhausted.  Some good things have happened in the last few days, and some bad things.  The good thing is that I have a new nephew.  Out of respect of his parents wishes, that is all I will say.  I am very excited, though.  Then there's family issues that are leaving me brokenhearted.  But I'm not really going to go into detail about that either. So why am I writing?  Because I need some kind of outlet right now.  I just need to spew my thoughts onto a place where people can choose to read them or not.

So snow, eh?  We got about 4 inches on Saturday, delaying my weekly grocery shopping trip by a day.  And now we're supposed to get a blizzard that will drop 2-3 feet of snow on us, tomorrow night and the following day.  So when we went shopping today, EVERYONE was at Market Basket (or their respective grocery store).  The line was wrapped around into the produce section.  Fortunately we only were in line for about 15 minutes, I was afraid when I first saw the line it would be an hour and the ice cream would have melted.  The worst is that I know two people who have to be at work during the blizzard.  They are considered "necessary workers".

The NHL All Star Game was tonight.  Patrice Bergeron of the Boston Bruins was on the winning team and he scored a goal, along with 4 assists.  The Bruins need to regroup and get on a roll again.  Or they won't make the playoffs, which is completely unacceptable.

The piggies are good.  The snakes just finished shedding.  I'm halway through a painting that I'll finish during the blizzard.  The Great Blizzard of 2015.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment