Sunday, February 9, 2014

They CAN do it without Big Zee

Patrice Bergeron stepped up as Alternate Captain in a big way, scoring two goals against Ottawa.  Final score 7-2.  In a way I feel badly for Ottawa.  Their hearts just weren't in it.  And I feel badly for my cousin Kenzie who wants them to win the Stanley Cup especially this year.  Sorry Kenz, the Bruins are a force to be reckoned with.  When they play a consistent 60 minutes, which rarely happens.  They usually have to come back with a spanking third period.  They can do it a lot but not all the time/  As much as it pains m to say it, I don't think the Bruins will bring home the Cup.  Not unless they come back from the Olympic break really kicking ass.  They have more away games than home games which isn't a good sign.

But I have faith the Bruins will go far in the playoffs.  They just need to pull it together for all three periods.  And Tuukka needs to play consistently.  Tuukka's great, don't gt me wrong, but there are some nights he's just off.

I look forward to seeing the Men's hockey in the Olympics.  I'll be happy as long as one Bruins wins the gold, silver, and bronze.  And Team USA can win too I guess.  I think it's funny that the only three Americans on the Bruins are Kevan Miller, Torey Krug, and Matt Bartkowski.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment