Saturday, February 22, 2014

Team USA vs Team Finland

I have gotten a lot of flack for rooting for my Bruins over Team USA.  I would root for Team USA if they had picked Torey Krug, an excellent defenseman.  Maybe next Olympics.  But I'm a Boston Bruins fan through and through.  Now They will bring home 1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 1 Bronze.  That's pretty good.  I personally am rooting for Team Canada tomorrow because I'm half Canadian.  But if Sweden wins, that's okay too.  Loui Eriksson has worked hard this Olympics, as well as Patrice Bergeron so I will be happy either way.

And as for the people who called me a commie I'd just like to say go screw.

Team Finland dominated this game.  They played well and deserved to win.  Tuukka Rask got a shut-out which I thought should have been pointed out more.  And go Tuukka for wearing his Bruins Mask.  I know it has the Finnish flag on the sides but I thought it brought him good luck.  He made me proud today and I think if he had played yesterday the Finnish team could have beaten Sweden and plaed in the Gold/Silver round.

And for the record, and I think I mentioned this in my last post, I was rooting for Team USA Women's Hockey.  And no I am not a jinx.  I don't care what you say Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment