Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bergeron for the Gold

Bergeron and Team Canada for the Gold, Loui Eriksson and Team Sweden for the Silver, and Tuukka Rask for the Bronze.

Team USA I salute you.  You made it to the finals.  You just didn't make it as far as you expected.  Is that arrogance that the country is appalled?  I don't know.  You played valiantly but Team Canada was destined for Gold.  And even I am surprised you lost against Finalnd.  I don't know enough about Finalnd other than Tuukka Rask's ability to totally kick ass hen he's on.  And he was ON.  But I raise my beer to you tonight team USA.  Next time pick Torey Krug as a defenseman and I'll root for you too.

It's unfortunate that Patrice Bergeron didn't look happier about winning the Gold.  I think he is suck a good alternate captain he was concerned for teammate Loui Eriksson, which makes him a totally cool guy.

All in all it as a good Olympics for the Bruins.  I feel badly for Chara whose team never won.  But Chara as a single player can't win the competition.  And Krejci played exceptionally well too.

I'm proud of my Bruins.

GO BRUINS!!!  Now kick those Sabres asses Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment