Saturday, February 8, 2014

Can the Bruins hang on without Big Zee?

Big Zee (Zdeno Chara) got a great honor at the Olympics.  Not only is he on the Slovakian Men's Hockey team, but he got to carry the Slovakian Flag.  But how are the Bruins doing without him?  Well thy lost in overtime to the St. Louis Blues.  We'll see how they do tomorrow, the last game before the Olympic Break.

I watched the opening ceremony just so I could see Chara carrying the flag.  He looked so happy.  I hope Slovakia medals.  I'm routing for Team Canada for Patrice Bergeron and of course I'm rooting for Team USA.  If those three teams could medal I'd be happy.

I have great news, the repeat arsenic test came back negative.  My GI doctor thinks the first test I must have eaten something with arsenic in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment