Thursday, October 29, 2015

Family Is So Important

Tomorrow is my 5 year wedding anniversary.  I am very happy in my marriage and very blessed to have found such an amazing supportive spouse.  Today I am also reminded of how much family support means to me, whether it be far off family in California and Canada, or family right here in my state.

I have learned in life that not everyone has what I have.  Many people don't have loving families, so I just want to tell my family, I love you.  And I hope that those who don't have a biological family who loves them, can create their own family by finding a person or people to share their life with and build on.

This summer I'm going to have a new sister, as my brother is getting married.  I am very excited and since I love weddings, it is especially exciting!  She has essentially been a part of the family for years anyway, since she has been dating my brother, but also because she is my sister-in-law's best friend!  She did my manicure and pedicure for me the night before my wedding.  Which was exactly 5 years ago, almost to the minute!

I am sitting here typing, listening to some new music, mixed in with my favorite music.  It has been a good day, and I am happy to end it on a positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment