Friday, September 18, 2015

My God, It's 2am Already

Where has the time gone?  My husband and I have had a long day and I would have thought we'd have gone to bed early.  Yet both of us are still awake and on our computers.  I have taken my nighttime meds and can feel them kicking in, so I will be going to bed shortly.

I have a lot on my mind.  My grandmother is giving away her belongings, bit by bit.  Last time it was her photographs.  This time it was valuable family heirlooms.  She told me I could sell them but I told her that I wanted to keep them.  It makes me sad to think that she feels like she's near the end of her life.  She is 94, and I know she's tired.  But she and I are close and I'm a selfish creature.  I don't want her to suffer (I don't think she is) but at the same time, I don't want her to go yet either.

My computer is running especially slow.  I'm not sure why as I freed up about 20GB on it in preparation for Windows 10, which I still have not received.  I cannot get a new computer this year like I planned either, because I have to pay old excise tax that I forgot about, before I can renew my license, which needs to be renewed in January.  So there goes all my Christmas and Birthday money.
I updated my LinkedIn Profile to include a sample of my artwork.  I had to edit out the really crappy ones and the ones of people with no clothes on.  Oh well.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment