Friday, September 18, 2015

Moving On

I share too much.  On this blog.  On the phone.  In person.  On Facebook.  I can't seem to help it, it's like I have poor judgment.  But it's almost always about myself.  When I do share things about other people, I don't mention names.  I try to mention names on this blog anyway because it's public.  I wish I hadn't set it up so my real name was attached to it, but I can't figure out how to change it without disconnecting it to my google account.

I'm learning about my past and myself this week.  I'm finally getting answers to questions I've had for 20 years.  I will finally be able to begin the healing process.  I've been hurting over something that happened when I was a teenager, and I have got to move past this, because no matter how hard I've tried, I haven't been successful in letting go.

My husband had surgery on Monday.  He had his gall bladder removed.  The surgeon said in addition to having gall stones, the gall bladder was really inflamed and ot was a good thing he had it out when he did.  It has been causing him pain for months now, and his first attack was over two years ago.  Until yesterday, he was in a huge amount of pain.  Today he is doing much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment