Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Black Widow Avenger

So my wrist is out of the cast and my foot is out of the boot.  I feel almost back to my old self again.  My wrist still won't take weight in certain positions but I'm sure that's just because it's been immobile for 8 weeks.

The 4th of July came and went.  The Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular was moved to the 3rd because of Hurricane Arthur.  Then thunderstorms moved in and they had to cut the program short.  Oh well.  At least I saw fireworks from the comfort of my own home.  Hurricane Arthur just brought a lot of rain.  Not really a big deal for us.

I am changing therapists.  I don't like the one I had and I'm willing to wait another 4 weeks to meet with the psychologist who comes highly recommended.

I saw two movies last night at my in-laws.  What About Bob? and 90% of The Avengers.  We didn't get to see the end because my husband's parents had to drive us all the way home then all the way back, after their usual bedtime.  I can't wait to have a car again.

I dyed my hair.  It's very dark and very red.  I kid around on Facebook and called myself, "The Black Widow" after the character in The Avengers movie.  Though I'm not as thin nor as deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment