Monday, November 14, 2011

Marriage and babies

I just checked the celebrity news today and one of the Survivor contestants has been secretly married for over a year.  So?  Well apparently they're pairing her up with Keith on the show.  Maybe I missed something or maybe it's the editing but I sure didn't see any kind of relationship going on other than maybe friendship and a smaller alliance.  Lord, what are people thinking these days.  If you're married, you're married.  You have to watch yourself and how people view you if you're going to go on a show like Survivor where there are cameras on you 24/7.  It's none of our business what happens next.  If something happened on the show than Whitney, it's up to you to work that out with your spouse.

And speaking of nobody's business, since when should anyone care how many babies the Duggars are having?  I know it's up to 20 now, but come on.  They're not breaking the law.  Who are we to judge what they're doing?  I personally would not have more than two.  But that's me.  I'm not sure why people are doing news stories on whether or not this family should have another child.  It's their business.  Not ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment