Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super...What? No, Just Kidding.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  May the Packers cream the Steelers.  Although, I shouldn't hate the Steelers all together.  They did beat the Jets.  Also, Happy Birthday R!  My Sister-In-Law's Brithday is today.  I haven't posted because I still have no theme.  I broke my little toe a week ago, and I was going to post about that.  But I didn't.  We got more snow, which made me want to explode, but I did not vent.  This really should not be so difficult.  I love to share.  I think my friend's hate that about me.  I share too much.  So why is it so hard?  Possibly because I still haven't figured out how to password protect my posts yet, so I'm uneasy writing about things.  I did actually think of one theme, writing about the things my husband says or does that drives me insane.  But then you'd get the wrong idea.  He is a sweet wonderful man, and I shouldn't air our laundry out for all to see.  Enough musings for the day.  Enjoy the game, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment