Thursday, January 27, 2011

In The beginning....

Okay, so every blog I read basically starts, with "I'm starting a blog and am not sure where to start".  I've decided not to do that.  Okay, I really am doing that.  Just wording it differently.  I don't know how to blog.  I never have.  But I figure that my Facebook friends are probably sick of my constant status updates.  A blog may be a more approriate place to post my useless information.  Of course, now I have to worry about privacy settings and letting people know that I have a blog, otherwise, what's the point.  This blog post is actually a space saver, until I manage to figure out how to set privacy settings.  No offense strangers, but I don't want random people reading my blog.  I'm not even going to add images until this is sorted out.  So, here's my first ever blog post.  Not very exciting.  I will say this:  Vote for Alex Higle for President 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment